Thursday, October 16, 2008

Migraines and Little Baskets

I bet when you read the title you thought there was a connection, right? Well, let me explain: Today I woke up with a migraine. I try not to take the medication for it unless I absolutely have to function well because the medication causes its own set of problems. Migraines for me make everything fuzzy. I have a hard time following directions or remembering anything at all. Even conversation is hard. I find myself groping for words and slurring my speech. Today I didn't have anything I absolutely had to do, so I decided to just do easy things - no complicated projects or things that really matter to me. I thought it might be a good time to sew up a couple little baskets (great tutorial at http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-fabric-basket.html). I've been meaning to do these for quite some time and am really pleased with how easy they were and how cute they turned out. These will be filled with candy corn and given to the boys' classroom teachers on Monday.

1 comment:

Barb said...

These came out totally cute. I need to find the time to do some more!